Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going all out 100%

Today for the first time in my whole entire working life... I experience going a 100%. What really drives that I wonder?

Firstly, I believe it is the compeling desire and the passion of really must have it enough... on the goals. I mean it is not enough just to want it but rather you must trully desire it. What drives me? My goals... (will share my goal in next write up).

Secondly, it is the teammate... your team must be really strong and align with the whole vision of the company. That is the reason why the first day we meet up, we ensure that we share the same values, vision and drive in our company. Now I understand that this truly build a long term relationship among the members.

And lastly, is of course... how much I enjoy doing what I am doing now... It doesn't feel like a chore at all. To me this is truly challenging yet interesting. People says that we retire so that we can do what we truly enjoy doing. I guess I must be retiring now... hehe coz I truly enjoy pushing all the way for this dream!!!

Two more days for our presentation to Public Bank. How will it be??? We spend the whole day researching on the bank, designing the program for them and rehearsing on the presentation. Now this is what we call as precision.... Going all out 100% to achieve what is desired!!!

Hanky

No comments:

 
Feed Shark