Thursday, August 23, 2007

What's happening????

Aha.. declared that I am back... and where is it?

Well, here's a lil updates on what is happening now a days...

On myside been working on some of these projects:

1) The upcoming BMX Event for this November

2) Possibilities of Government Grant (From my friend)

3) AIESEC UUM Boot Camp

What I've lost in these few weeks:

1) Potential client on a teambuilding

2) English presentation for a public preview

What I haven't do:

1) Go to shops to get consignment agreement for Motivatoons.

What I'm currently working on:

1) Shops office for Shine.

2) This sunday my first public presentation to some client from Africa.

3) Maybank teambuilding

4) Getting alliances and new potential associates partners.

What is my next plan? :)

Very Very subjective and extremely surprising.......

Hanky

No comments:

 
Feed Shark