Thursday, August 2, 2007

Not Everyday is a bed of roses....

Everyone wants to be rich... and successful...

But most of them are not willing to pay the price....

This is what happening to youngster now a days. Want to be rich la... want to be famous lar... want to have a great relationship la....

But all still want to be in their comfort zone. Doing things that they can justify enough to go through the day!!!!

This is week, after my BMX challenge... things are quite still. Japanese restaurant didn't get back to us... all our contact in the bank didn't get back to us... well.... what can I say???

Not Everyday is a bed of roses..... :)

And fast as i am typing rite now... i know well, that my state and emotion will be back on track the moment i finish typing this.

My mentor told me: Live the moment!!! Don't live ur past or live in the future.... just make sure that everyday and every moment... you live it to the fullest.... when this is what I have been doing since my LP journey in AsiaWork for the past two months.

My BMX event was a success... in a way... though didn't earn much but the relationship build with ADUN and Dato has become stronger....

I know i must still persist.... my saving is only enough as it is..... I must prevail and get the cash flow in by this month!!!!!!

This weekend we will be going to penang to conduct some public presentation there. If no sales close probably is the last... but i know whatever it is... we will not worry whether can or not but rahter go all out and LIve the Moment!!!!

Hank

No comments:

 
Feed Shark