Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Young & Dangerous...

Yup, that is something to describe about this lady we met this evening...

She is truly dynamic... young but full of essense.

Sometimes I wonder if being young is an obstacle???? This is something to ponder when Michael gave me a call in the afternoon and told me that the COO we met yesterday has a concern that I'm a lil too young to do a presentation....

Last time, this is something that is my concern... but now I just laugh at it.... (Me and Michael share a same type of laughter... with evil tone)

This is what happen when you are clear with what is your vision all about!!!!

Come back again to this lady... I was like thinking... wow... she is someone that attracts me and yet she is like at "there" and I am here.... hmm... do i want to create something with this person who walks into my path???

Has text her a message..... what will happen next????

Always open to possibilities..... :) Should I do that??? hmm... Someone from Asian Finance could have answer me dat....

Hank

No comments:

 
Feed Shark