Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wow... how long I didn't write? is it good?

Really, it has been some time since I last wrote....

What has been happening?? well, let me give u a summary of the happening....

New Sales Force is in: Victor has form a team to support Shine on the marketing side.

WTT: A training company that supported us and today we did a training to a financial institution

Prelude of BMX Challenge is today lor... this sunday, we got ADUN coming in, Redbull sponsor, Bike for lucky draw... riders from singapore... woo hoo.....

Then we got a call from a Japanese Restaurant to do training for their staff....

Then we got a call from an insurance company for a team building....

woo hoo....

Now you know why I didn't write leh....

Oh this is truly a God Bless... and I will keep persevere to achieve the vision for Shine!!!

REgards,
Hanky

No comments:

 
Feed Shark